Friday 6 September 2013

Some Success ... but not there yet

Plan of the Mound - cross section
I am delighted to report some success on the issue of the mound in QE Gardens, Horsell.  During August Woking Council finally seemed to realise what we have been making such a fuss about since July.  

Having recognised that there is a real issue the Council has asked both neighbouring residents and those who set up the very successful petition to confirm their concerns.  The Council will then come back with a revision to the original plans which addresses those concerns.

I'm afraid it is still a waiting game but I do feel we are now moving forward. Realisation has dawned with the Council

I will keep residents informed as the issue progresses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.