Sunday 4 April 2010

Still no response

I am still awaiting a response from the County Council on my questions about the posts erected on Brewery Road. It is now Easter, so Tuesday is the earliest time I can expect a response.

I have seen a reply to a local councillor on the erection of the posts and it confirms my suspicion that they were funded from some money left in the budget at the end of the year.

I wish they had put that money into something that would benefit the local area. I don't have to go far to suggest several things they could do, just in Brewery Road, such as:
  • Stopping the flooding that makes it dangerous to cross at the zebra on the route from the car park to Horsell Park and threatens pedestrians with a free cold shower
  • Filling in the potholes on Brewery Road that are growing by the day
  • Re-surface Brewery Road

And of course the list gets longer the further I travel , but this is indicative of the issues facing us all over Horsell and Woking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.