Wednesday 31 March 2010

Last Post ...


The whole series of posts are now in place, all around the bend on Brewery Road. I have received nothing from Surrey County Council. Not even an acknowledgement of my email raising concerns. Tomorrow will be a week since I raised by concerns. I know a number of residents have also raised concerns. Surrey just went ahead and erected the rest of the posts.


Residents, quite rightly, have to apply for planning permission when they change the appearance of their home in even a minor way. Why is it that the County Council can erect these posts which have such a dramatic effect on the local scene and block the pavement without telling local residents.
I have found one person who has a use for the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.