Wednesday 24 July 2013

Latest on Horsell Open Space Decimation

Woking Council has responded to my request to stop work at QE Gardens, Horsell in order that a solution may be found to meet the needs of residents and the project.

They say that the work will be completed and it can then be reviewed.  Completion is due on Friday.

I have explained that we know exactly how the area will look as we have now all looked at the later planning application in some detail.

We do not want a slope we want a relatively flat piece of land returned to Horsell.

I have reiterated my request for work to stop and discussions to take place on a way forward.

For the background to this issue see my original post here and updated post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.