Monday 3 December 2012

Busy week ahead

I have a busy week ahead of me with some key issues affecting Horsell residents on the agenda.

Monday - A briefing on the market ahead of paper at Council on Thursday.

Tuesday - Putting up the Christmas Tree at home.

Wednesday - Local  committee - the joint meeting of Woking borough and Surrey county councillors. A petition is being presented on Chobham Road crossing?  Also on the agenda is the council officer response to a petition on traffic measures around Woking High School. The response is rather disappointing.  It amounts to yellow lines on dangerous corners which it could take a year or so to put in place.

Thursday - Meeting  of full Council. Matters under consideration include increasing town centre parking charges and the future of Woking market.

Friday is a 'night off' and I am out at The Cricketers In Horsell for my first Christmas meal of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.