Saturday 27 March 2010

More on those posts


I have taken the opportunity to have a closer look at the new posts in Brewery Road. As of Saturday there are still just two posts in position, but as reported previously there are markings for many more.


I had a photo taken alongside the posts as you can see above. Whilst we were taking the photo a couple walked by along the pavement. They just fitted between the posts and the edge of the moor. My younger daughter and I stood between the posts and the moor and there was little room left on the pavement. If a parent and two children walked along the road one of them would be walking on the grass. There is no room for passing on the pavement and this is not the narrowest part of the pavement!
I have written again to Surrey County Council expressing my serious concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.