Thursday 14 October 2010

Better Late than Never


I am pleased to be able to say that there is finally a little more publicity for the WWF consultation events. WWF are consulting residents on plans for a new HQ building on Brewery Road car park.
WWF is front page news in this week's Woking News and Mail and the Council has now put news of the consultation on its website. Whilst listing the dates and times of the events the Council website does not state that there will be a presentation on the plans at one of the evening sessions and the afternoon session. See my earlier post here for full event details.

I am also told, having chased it up, see below, that A4 posters are to go up around the area.

All a bit late in the day given the events are less than a week away but better late than never.
I have been asked what provision is being made for those who are interested to see WWF's plans but who are unable to attend any of the consultation sessions. I am following this up with WWF and will post information as soon as I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.