Saturday 30 October 2010

Information outside Consultation Events


I am trying to find out from WWF what information is available to those who have not been able to attend any of the consultation events. I was disappointed to discover at the consultation events that there was no information to take away. I asked WWF, via Woking Council, what information they could provide for those unable to attend a consultation event and got an email address in response. If you do have comments that you would like to send to WWF you can use this address newhq@wwf.org.uk but it doesn’t tell you a lot about the application! I sent an email to this address and asked what information WWF could to provide to those interested. This was now over a week ago and I am still awaiting a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on my posts.